Top 10 things to remember before moving into your new home
Moving to a new home can be both an exciting and stressful experience. That is why The 150 Movers residential mover’s Houston team is here to alleviate the complications and reduce your moving day stress. We at The 150 Movers have complied a list of things to keep in mind before your big day comes along, to make your moving experience a memorable one for all the right reasons!
- Make a check list – While this may seem trivial, sitting down to make a to-do list can go a long way in making sure your residential move goes as smoothly as possible.
- Purge – Just as you clean out your wardrobe, clean out your belongings. Things you haven’t used in years, or even forgot, can make great donations and a great difference in how much you have to pack.
- Pre-pack things you don’t plan on using – If you plan to move in the middle of the summer, pack up those heavy winter coats and all those extra blankets. Alleviate some of the stress that comes with packing everything during crunch time.
- Transfer utilities – Letting your electric, water and cable companies know in advance will help ensure that you don’t end up in your new home in the dark. If you are keeping the same companies make sure you schedule a transfer for the day of your move that way you are prepared in advance. If you plan to use a new company, make sure you schedule a start and end date. You don’t want to pay for two light bills if you don’t need to!
- Change your address – Make sure you notify the post office of your move. You don’t want your mail going to an empty home, or someone who will reside there in the future. You should also notify other important account holders, such as your bank and insurance companies.
- Inventory – create an inventory of your belongings while packing, this will insure that nothing gets lost in transition and that you are not left searching for anything when unpacking.
- Create an essentials box – Set aside one box for each member of the household that will contain everything necessary for your first night in your new home.
- Consider changing the locks – While you may have a few copies of outdoor keys when you signed your paper work, there is no telling how many other copies are floating around out there. If you are buying your home stop by the hard ware store and pick up new locks for the exterior of your home. If you are renting speak to your landlord or management about having them change the locks for you.
- Do a deep clean – There is no better time to give your home a good cleaning than when there is nothing in it. A top to bottom scrub will ensure your family is moving into a squeaky clean home.
- Make child/animal arrangements – Moving day can be a very stressful time if you have younger children or animals. Consider finding an alternative activity for the big day, to ensure the safety of those who can’t help, and eliminate the hassle of looking after them while trying to coordinate a move. Maybe plan a trip to grandma and grandpas or a play day at your local boarding kennel.
150 Movers, Residential Movers Houston, can help to better your moving experience.
The treatment will not fight genital herpes, but it can lessen the symptoms of the contagion. Viagra is an ideal remedy for helping men to sustain an hard-on. Where you can get more data about canadian Viagra prices? Perhaps you yet read some about it. The signs of sexual problems in men include failure to have an hard-on sufficient for sexual functioning. Sexual soundness troubles can ordinarily indicate problems in other area. Occasionally kidney disease can cause to erectile dysfunction. However there are several medicines that works without side effects.